If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to brew exceptional all grain beer at home, this is your chance!
Join us at The Kame & Kettle Beer Works for a hands-on brewing experience. We’ll coach you through the entire brewing process from start to finish. From milling the grains to pitching the yeast, we’ll show you how to do it like the homebrewers do it!
- Participation in one (approximately 4 hour) brew session
- A gourmet lunch by The Righteous Monger, and
- 2 beers of your choice (to make the work go by a little easier)
- Option #1:
- 2 Crowlers of the beer we brew together
- *Option #2:
- 5 – 7.5 litres / 1.5 – 2 gallons of wort (enough to make 12 -20 bottles of beer)
- Yeast sufficient for fermentation
*Option 2 requires you to bring with you:
- A container for fermentation with a minimum 7.5 litre / 2 gallon capacity (this bucket with a lid will do)
- 1 airlock and bung
Register here. Space is limited!