Surly Leprechaun Brewing is excited to announce that our next Brew U session will be hosted by the Kame & Kettle Beer Works.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to brew exceptional all grain beer at home, this is your chance! Join us at the Kame & Kettle Beer Works Sunday, April 29th for a hands-on brewing experience. We’ll guide you through the entire brewing process from start to finish. Our philosophy is that you will learn by doing!
- Participation in one (approximately 4 hour) Brew U session
- One Bucket with lid and airlock
- One mini-siphon and one meter of siphon hose
- Star San sanitizer sufficient to complete brew
- A minimum of one gallon (four litres) of wort (which will yield approximately 12 bottles of beer) and yeast sufficient for fermentation
Here are the details: